interconnect IT solutions – Service DISCLAIMER
Payment, Terms, and Release of Liability CLIENT agrees to the following terms for service rendered by interconnect IT solutions .
CLIENT agrees to pay a basic visit fee of $45 ex GST for interconnect IT solutions to come to the CLIENT’s location to make a service call. interconnect IT solutions reserves the right to refuse service as well as to change fees and rates at any time without notice. Residential or Commercial CLIENT agrees to pay interconnect IT solutions for all charges at the time of service.
For up to date schedule of fees, please click here
Release of Liability:
CLIENT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS interconnect IT solutions FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF SERVICE OR THE PROVISION OF PARTS, AND ACKNOWLEDGES ALSO THAT interconnect IT solutions OFFERS NO EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE ON SERVICES PERFORMED OR PARTS PROVIDED, OTHER THAN THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY, FURTHER:
1. CLIENT acknowledges that due to the nature of the service being performed, there is potential risk of damage or loss including, but not limited to, damage to Client’s home office, computer hardware, cabling, hubs, routers, switches, peripherals, accessories, and furniture, as well as potential risk of damage, corruption, or loss of computer software, applications, data, and data storage media.
2. CLIENT agrees to release and hold harmless interconnect IT solutions from all liability for damage or loss as well as any incidental or consequential material or financial damage or loss that may result from the actions of interconnect IT solutions , its agents or service representatives.
3. CLIENT grants interconnect IT solutions , its agents and service representative’s access and permission to physically disassemble any and all computer systems, components, networks, cabling, hubs, routers, switches, peripherals, and accessories.
4. CLIENT grants interconnect IT solutions, its agents and service representatives access security rights, and permission to open, view, and modify, edit, delete, or otherwise manipulate CLIENTs computer software, applications, data, and data storage media including, but not limited to the computer Operating System, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, workflow, graphics, audio, video, system drivers and libraries, and any other type of software or data that may be contained on CLIENTs computer system or network.
5. CLIENT grants interconnect IT solutions, its agents and service representative, permission to physically access CLIENTs home or office property where CLIENTs computer system and/or network reside.
6. CLIENT grants interconnect IT solutions , its agents and service representative, permission to download and/or install software on CLIENTs computer and/or network, including but not limited to, virus scanners, diagnosis and repair utilities, drivers, libraries, and software requested to be installed by CLIENT.
7. CLIENT grants interconnect IT solutions , its agents and service representative, permission to install hardware in CLIENTs computer and/or network, including but not limited to, memory chips, processor chips, cooling fans, batteries, hard drives, tape drives, storage devices, modem and communication devices, audio and video cards, network interface cards, hubs, routers, switches, printers, scanners, cables, and other hardware requested to be installed by the CLIENT.
interconnect IT solutions strongly advises that CLIENT safeguard critical data by backing up said data prior to any services performed by interconnect IT solutions . Unless specifically requested and provided as a paid service by interconnect IT solutions CLIENT is responsible for any backup, archiving, or protective storage as well as restoration if required, of CLIENTs data. interconnect IT solutions is not responsible for items or equipment over 30 days of job completion. interconnect IT solutions has a No Refund Policy, once sales are completed and paid the sale is final. interconnect IT solutions is a provider of billable on site services and does not offer or provide telephone technical support without a basic fee of $45 ex GST (Per 15 minutes and Per incident). Neither the signing of this agreement nor the performance of services by interconnect IT solutions implies availability of telephone technical support. This document constitutes the entire agreement between CLIENT and interconnect IT solutions . No other agreement whether verbal or written shall be in effect except if agreed to and authorized in writing.
By reading this document, CLIENT indicates that he/she has read and understands, and agrees to the terms of this Payment Terms and Release of Liability form, which is kept on file at the offices of interconnect IT solutions.