Do you need computer repairs in Perth?
We provide professional on-site computer help, and PC and laptop services covering the Perth metropolitan area.
We have been proudly offering our computer repairs service in Perth since 2000, and in that time have established ourselves as one of the best computer repair workshops in Perth.
Our helpful and highly capable staff are able to fix a wide variety of computer issues, and we offer on-site service, workshop repairs in our computer repair shop and even remote assistance.
Our level of experience in fixing technical problems is as good or better than you will find anywhere – after all, we’ve been building and fixing computers and networks before the words “geek” or “nerd” were even popular!
You will always receive personal and friendly service from this local family run business. We enjoy tremendous customer loyalty, and we have earned that over the years with timely service and solutions to even the most difficult IT problems.
We even speak plain English, and explain everything in a language you don’t need a degree in computer science to understand.
What services does interconnect IT provide?
Our skills are broad-ranging, and therefore we can help with pretty much anything from removing viruses, installing and configuring software, setting up wireless networks and Internet connections, printers, modems, scanners, pretty much anything computer related at all!
Here is a very short list of the kinds of services we provide:
Computer Repairs Perth and suburbs
- Tweak and tune your computer to make it faster.
- Setup wired and wireless networks for your home or small business.
- Networking services to share files, printers, high definition the video and music.
- Setup backup systems to backup all your important files, and even your entire system so that it can be recovered at a moment’s notice should the worst happen.
- Recover lost or deleted data, even from badly damaged hard drives.
- Set up new computer equipment, including laptops, tablets and smart phones – and make them all talk to each other!
- Secure your network and all your computer equipment against hackers, viruses and other online threats.
- Professionally repair all types of computers, quickly and economically.