Now in our 21st year, interconnect IT solutions has been serving the needs of the Western Australian public and small business community initially with local computer support services and sales.
Whilst we no longer provide IT services, we embraced online business years ago, with the same desire to get the right product into your hands, at the right price and with excellent service.
Customer service is one the most important aspects of any business, and we are proud of the client base we have built over the years.
Send us an email (Please check FAQ below first, as your answer may lie there)
Postal Address – PO Box 4002, Coolbellup, WA 6163.
* Note: We operate online only. This reduces our operating costs and allows us to offer our great service and prices.
We’re online Monday – Friday, 9AM – 5PM
We’ll do our best to get back to you within the same or next business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
“What are the delivery charges for orders from the Online Shop?”
- Delivery charges are based on the total weight of your order.
- The best way to find out what the delivery charge will be is to to add the products you want to purchase to your shopping cart, and then click on either the Cart or Checkout button.
From either of those pages, you can see the calculated delivery cost, as well as other options, such as picking up from the warehouse in your State.
“Which payment methods are accepted in the Online Shop?”
- We accept all major Australian credit and debit cards. This includes, but is not limited to VISA, American Express, debit cards from many financial institutions.
- We also accept direct deposit via electronic funds transfer (EFT) into our ANZ bank account. If you choose this payment method, we will send you our banking details once you have submitted your order at the checkout page.
- For large orders, typically over $5000, please get in touch with us to organise flexible payment arrangements. We may require additional paperwork, proof of business entity, and other documentation, which we are more than happy to discuss.
“How long will delivery take?”
- Deliveries average 1 to 3 days for all stocked items. This can vary due to third-party courier schedules.
- If you require the item urgently, we offer a customer pickup facility at all 5 warehouses.
- For the fastest possible delivery to your address, please check that the item(s) you wish to purchase are available from the warehouse in your State. If the item(s) you desire to purchase are in another State, most orders will be sent via airfreight, and the majority of them arrive within 1 to 2 days anyway.
- For items that are currently showing in stock, delivery is usually next day in major metropolitan areas where we have a warehouse facility – Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
- If you are in a rural or remote area, road freight may be the only option, so please do allow 2 to 4 days approximately.
- All possible delivery methods will be shown at the Cart and Checkout pages.
“Can I pick up my order, and where from?”
- Yes, we offer a pickup facility at all 5 warehouses:
Sydney – Lidcombe
Melbourne – Noble Park
Brisbane – Archerfield
Adelaide – Central CBD
Perth – Osborne Park.
- Because of an agreement with our wholesale partner, we cannot publicly list the full pickup addresses on this website. However, we will provide that information via email once you complete submitting your order via the Checkout page.
Please check that the item(s) you wish to purchase are available from the warehouse in your State.
- Each of the product pages on this site shows current stock levels in all warehouses, updated approximately every half hour.
“How secure is shopping in the Online Shop? Is my data protected?”
- We take online payments very seriously. We now employ the highest level of card security online, known as 3D Secure.
“What exactly happens after ordering?”
- Once your order is placed, you will receive an email notification from our system. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder or contact us so that we can check that your order details are correct.
- After we receive your order, we will allocate the stock from the appropriate warehouses and submit the order to our warehouse system for picking and packaging.
- When the order has left the warehouse facility, our system will send you another email with tracking details. Please note that tracking details may not immediately appear on the courier’s website. Please allow up to several hours before tracking information becomes available.
“Do I receive an invoice for my order?”
- Yes. We supply an Australian GST compliant tax invoice with all paid orders.